Monday, April 27, 2015

A Message from the Vintage Bazaar HQ...

The Vintage Bazaar Giant Jumble


Sat 16th May at The Cheese and Grain, Frome, Somerset 9-3pm

This new annual event is not your usual jumble! Our wonderful stallholders have cleared out their workrooms, storerooms, attics and homes to bring you the very best jumble sale you've ever experienced! Expect to find vintage dresses, antique fabrics, delightful gardenalia/homeware and french brocante at this exciting event and all at hugely discounted prices! The event starts at 9am so make sure you get there early and have an empty car boot to take home all your vintage treasure.
VB HQ x
 
I've been sorting through my old shop's stock, my workroom and all my supplies, as well as cabinets and cupboards in our home - I have a mountain of stuff to bring to the fair, with prices from 50p, up to £20.00 for small furniture items - ie: something for everyone! Photos to follow in a few days...
Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx