Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shop Update


Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!
Just a small update to my on-line shop today.....
Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!
Some handmade gift ideas - don't forget 'Mothering Sunday' March 22nd. (UK)

Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!
Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!
An assortment of useful gift sets too.
Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!
3 new one-of-a-kind rag dolls:

Pansy, (Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!)

Indigo, (Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!)
And Scarlet. (Sorry, I'm reserved, thank you!)
Hope you will enjoy taking a look,
Niki x

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 am

    An absolute treasure chest. I love the floral tote bag.

    Cherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful additions they are too, I love Pansy, Scarlet and Indigo. Scarlet must be very special as she has a matching chair! Everything is lovely
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, lovely things as usual and your rag dolls are divine - treasures to keep forever.
    Take care.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous things. I love the pic of the baby, he or she looks quite shocked (probably the hat!)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki great dolls and lovly colours they are adorable as usual best wishes Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love to see your house in person. Your pictures are just amazing. I love everything in every single picture. By the way, your book is amazing. Heather (pretty petals) brought it to breakfast so I could check it out..
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at your new dolls! Love them! Wish I had one on reserve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the best dolls EVER and sooooooo reasonable for the amount of work that you put into them honey...I have often missed your shop updates...but will try to get more withit and keep an eye out.....Am I still on your mailing list? Please put me on it again if I am not - thanks xx :)

    Love Happy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx