Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September Update.

I have updated my website today with over 65 new items in the on-line catalogue. I hope that you will enjoy taking a look if you have a moment.
My thanks to all who made a purchase from my last update and thank you for your kind emails and for finding the time to comment on my blog.

I have been working on a few hand made items, including: an antique fabric basket cover.
(Sorry, I'm reserved - Thank You!)

Another brooch display/storage frame. (Sorry, I'm sold - Thank You!)
And a fun coordinating sewing kit. (Sorry, I'm sold - Thank You!)
Some of the vintage items include an original oil painting of pastel coloured anemones.

A retro china tea set with flamboyant red roses.

And plenty of books, including 3 wonderful film-lover annuals from the 1930's. (Sorry, I'm sold - Thank You! 1 left)

I shall also be adding a new inspiration gallery page to my website.
If anyone would like to email a photograph to me of an item that they have purchased from my website, showing it in its new home, I would be happy to include it on the new page. It could be fun to share ideas and influence like-minded people on this inspiration page and for you to see your treasures on the www. You can use the contact page on my website to send any relevant photos - thank you!
Have a great week,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. (2nd try!)
    That sewing kit looks good enough to eat! You are so clever the way that you put things together. Now, after all that work, let me make you a cup of tea! t.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki!!!!!

    How do you do it!!!

    Listing all these lovely items and running your family and did you get a job too!

    Right! I have decided...next time you list some gorgeous items i want you to email me about it FIRST!!!

    PLEEEEEEEEEZE!

    Ta Very much :)

    Luv Happy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx